Venice, Florence & Rome
Venice brings romance to the forefront, with sprawling Baroque palaces and meandering, gondola-dotted canals. The Renaissance is tangible in Florence, where the presence of the world’s greatest artists can still be felt. And in Rome, history is ever-present, from the crumbling Colosseum to the Forum.
Your tour includes
- 7 nights in handpicked hotels
- Breakfast daily; 3 three-course dinners with beer or wine
- Multilingual Tour Director
- Private deluxe motor coach
- Guided sightseeing and select entrance fees
Your tour highlights
- You’ll be in the land of Dante, Michelangelo and Galileo
- There’s nothing more romantic than Venice’s Grand Canal
- To say you’ll eat well would be an understatement
- Architecture like none other, from medieval to Baroque
- Florence was (and still is) the heart of the Renaissance
- History takes shape among Rome’s ancient ruins
- Accommodation basing on twin-sharing with daily breakfast at 3* hotels.
- Private air-conditioned transfer.
- English or French-speaking guide service.
- Sightseeing, admission fees and entrance fees as specified.
- VAT and service charge.
Стоимость не включена
- All meals and beverage unspecified.
- Travel insurance.
- All of airfares, airport tax, visa fee
- Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
- Surcharge for special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year,…
- 7 days prior to departure date: 100% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund fee (if any)
- 30 or more days prior to departure date: 10% of reservation cost + 20% air - ticket refund (if any)